Daphne Zuniga solely knowledgeable Us Weekly 25 points about herself — collectively along with her time on Melrose Place, meeting her husband and why she doesn’t cook dinner dinner. Be taught on to review the One Tree Hill alum’s satisfying data!
1. I eat popcorn, cereal or vegan ice cream for dinner when my husband, David Mleczko, who I married in June, is away.
2. I labored on Melrose Place for Four years, nonetheless I don’t suppose I ever went throughout the pool!
3. I directed my first film remaining yr: Deadly Assistant. I’m at current engaged on my subsequent, an indie attribute often called The Prepared Room.
4. I was school roommates with Darren Star, who created Melrose Place. He knowledgeable me Courtney Thorne-Smith’s operate, Alison Parker, was primarily based totally on me.
TV Reboots and Revivals
5. I had a crush on Barry Manilow after I used to be in highschool. In actual fact it was a secret.
6. I like using Instagram at this degree, nonetheless I’m so grateful it didn’t exist after I used to be beginning my performing occupation! An extreme quantity of stress!
7. I’ve gone on a variety of nine-day silent-meditation retreats.
8. I attended 10 completely completely different colleges between first and 12th grades.
9. I lived on a houseboat with my mom and sister for a yr.
10. I went to a number of antiwar and free speech marches after I used to be little. I believed they’ve been picnics the whole metropolis was going to.
11. I like children nonetheless on no account wished [to have] them. I used to tutor kids, and I did children’s theater.
’90s Nostalgia Pictures: Images of Boy Bands, Grunge, Throwback Moments
12. I grew to grow to be vegan after watching Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret three years previously.
13. In 10th grade, I created the theater division in my school.
14. I started a singing and dancing group after I used to be 11. We’ve got been often called The Rainbows.
15. Definitely one in every of my favorite movies is Odd People.
16. My first job was working in a standard retailer in Vermont.
17. I like freeway journeys [with] a variety of weight-reduction plan soda, audiobooks and Willie Nelson.
18. My mom, sister and I drove all through the U.S. in a rental truck as soon as we moved to New England throughout the ’70s.
19. I met my husband on a blind date.
20. My favorite e-book is Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Paintings of Happiness by Sharon Salzberg. She merely officiated my wedding ceremony ceremony!
’80s Stars: Then and Now
21. I really feel cooking is worrying. I don’t have the persistence for learning a recipe or prepared for meals to simmer.
22. After I used to be filming in Peru, I befriended some kids who’ve been selling gum and shoeshines. They’d look ahead to me to return again home to the lodge. I bought them sneakers and took them to dinner.
23. I’ll on no account ask a lady when her baby is due. You solely must be flawed as quickly as. I was!
24. The ultimate theater current I observed was Tootsie on Broadway. It was unimaginable!
25. I really feel a child’s smile is definitely gold.
Zuniga stars in Lifetime’s Gates of Paradise, premiering August 17 at Eight p.m. ET.